Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 10, 2012

Info Post
Michelle Malkin
David Crow - Randy Alexander - Bill Smith (Me)
Pix at Right Online 2011
Bill Smith, Editor: For those who are not one of the 10,000 people attending CPAC 2012 in Washington, D.C., below is a witty summary of the top four Republican candidate speeches by conservative warrior and great lady (yes, I'm biased - see photo). She does it in 20 Words or less - LOL!

By Michelle Malkin:

Newt Gingrich: I am not the Establishment.

Mitt Romney: I am not a liberal.

Rick Santorum: I am not Mitt/Newt.

Ron Paul: I am not at CPAC.

Tags: Michelle Malkin, CPAC, humor, Republican presidential candidates To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment