Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 23, 2009

Info Post
In the following video David William Hedrick attended a Town Hall in Washington U.S.Congressman Brian Baird This former marine veteran did not know he was going to speak.  Here in his own words:
I, David William Hedrick, a member of the silent majority, decided that I was not going to be silent anymore. So, I let U.S. Congressman Brian Baird have it. I was one questioner out of 38, that was called at random from an audience that started at 3,000 earlier in the evening. Not expecting to be called on, I quickly scratched what I wanted to say on a borrowed piece of paper and with a pen that I borrowed from someone else in the audience minutes before I spoke. So much for the planned talking points of the right wing conspiracy.
Well thank you David for saying the words that many of us would like to tell our Democrat Representative if they were not too busy hiding from their constituents.

Tags: government healthcare, Marines, Townhall, veterans, video To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment