Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, December 5, 2008

Info Post
Aaron Marks, NextGenGOP was able to get an exclusive interview with Saul Anuzis, one of the leading candidates for RNC chairman. Exceprt follow:

1) How necessary do you believe it to be for the Republican Party to win over young voters? What new steps, if any, do you believe the GOP should take to accomplish this? ". . . Every program in our party needs to look for ways to reach out to young people. If we are going to be the party of the future, everyone needs to make young people a priority. Much of this will depend on our national candidates and leaders. We can build a base of supporters based on philosophy, but attracting a “movement” will often be based around a candidate. That said we must do more on college campuses to fight for conservative ideas. This means challenging liberal professors, supporting our youth organizations when they stand up against liberal thinking, and speaking to young people where they live: on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. . . ."

2) If you are elected chairman, what role will technology and the Internet have for you personally during your tenure the RNC? " Well, I launched by RNC chairman’s bid on YouTube and Twitter. I think that illustrates how important the Internet and technology is for me. Technology must be an integral AND integrated part of everyday party operations. I am committed to making that happen. Technology will be front and center during my tenure as RNC chairman. Many of you already follow me on Twitter (@sanuzis) or on my daily blog, That’s Saul Foks, or on Facebook or by reading my daily “Commentary & Articles of Interest” which I e-mail everyday to thousands of grass-root activists, party insiders, media and key influencers around the country. I have always used the Internet to help me reach and connect with Republicans across Michigan and the United States. This will continue when I am RNC chairman."

3) If elected chairman, what changes and/or upgrades will you make to the eCampaign infrastructure at the RNC? "I embrace, support and have endorsed the RepublicanTheParty.com’s “A Plan for the Future.” I encourage everyone to read it and support. It is a blueprint of realistic and attainable goals that will return the GOP to the forefront of using technology to advance our agenda and win elections."

4) Why did Barack Obama and the Democrats win in this election? What components of this success, if any, do you believe Republicans need to take advantage of moving forward? . . . [Read More]

Tags: candidate, Republican National Committee, RNC, RNC Chairman, Saul Anuzis To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment