Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, May 21, 2011

Info Post
I'm An American
By Allyson Smith:
I've yet to be born into this world
but I'm still an American and it's true
that I'm an American just like you.

I sleep off and on through the night and day.
I toss and turn, roll and play.
My heart is beating through and through
because I'm an American just like you.

Equal rights is the song that I hear
with each passing day through the year.
Equal rights are lost and forlorn
when it comes to those who are yet to be born.
Although I've not spoken my first word
our rights are seldom seen or heard.

When you vote for abortion you're legalizing murder.
Well free all of the murderers because they took a life!
Yes I'm an American and it's true
that I'm an American just like you.

For now I live in my Momma's womb.
You started in the womb at one time too
and I'm an American just like you!

If you could choose to live or die, you wouldn't stay quiet.
We'd hear the cries of, "I've got my rights!"
As the tears fall my hearts been torn
when they say, "you're not a citizen until you're born."

Many babies are conceived to die
because with abortion they don't have any rights.
I wish that my Momma was PRO-LIFE.
Goodbye.
------------
The above poem is by Allyson Smith. She submitted this poem to the ARRA News Service Editor with her permission to use the poem. Allyson is a pro-life advocate, writes poems, is married, is a mother of two and hails from Arkansas.

Tags: I'm An American, abortion, pro-life, Allyson Smith, poem, Arkansas, To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment