Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, December 6, 2008

Info Post
Dr. Bill Smith, ARRA Editor: This is a blatant self-promotion: Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/arra. No beating around the bush here, I'm on a campaign to surpass 2,000 followers on Twitter and would appreciate any and all adds!

My twitters offers solid insightful traditional values Conservative ideas, commentary, political updates. My twitter keywords, limited by twitter, are as follows:
Conservative, Limited Gov't, free markets, national security, fiscal & social conservative, military vet, traditional values, Republican, pro-life, news
However, I enjoy following my varied types of people from politicals, free marketers, Christians, media types, conservatives, libertarians, veterans, entrepreneurs, homeschool parents, to just plain interesting fellow tweeters who like to express their free speech. I will return the favor as soon as Twitter lifts the limit on how many people I can follow!

Although ratings change daily, today my twitter is ranked 23 out 533 tracked conservatives on Top Conservative Twitters with some great writers worth following.

And to be truthful, I was encouraged to ask you to follow me via a post by a fellow Indiana Blogger and successful businessman, Steve Dalton, who out ranks me at 7th nationally. Might as well benchmark myself against the best!

Tags: ARRA, Bill Smith, conservative, conservative twitters, fiscal conservatives, free market, pro-life, Republican, social conservatives, traditional values, twitter, veterans To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment