Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 17, 2012

Info Post
Bill Smith, Editor: Hey, it's St Patrick's Day and  being 100% Irish, I couldn't pass up the following cartoon. I know some of you are saying Smith is full of blarney, he can't be be Irish?  I am not honorary Irish. I am the real deal.  I was born to Irish parents (Stewart and Huggins). They must have also participated in the early version of the following beer because they lost two great kids;  And, I was adopted.

By The Looking Spoon :

Like it's rhyming counterpart (think about it). It will never get you drunk,
because like Obama's administration, it can't get the job done.
Keep in mind, I didn't say it wont mess you up...

Tags: O'Fools Beer, beer, The Looking Spoon, political humor, St Patrick's Day To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment