Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Info Post
Former Governor Mike Huckabee removed any doubt of the possibility of returning to Arkansas to run for Senate this year. He is not interested in challenging freshman Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR) and said he remains focused on his presidential run. Huckabee has consistently denied an interest a Senate. Arkansas Republican Party leaders believe he is probably the only person who could give Pryor a race. Huckabee said:
"There is a greater chance that I would dye my hair green and get tattoos all over my body and do a rock tour with Amy Winehouse than there is that I would run for the Senate. . . . So, let me put that one to rest. ... Ain't happening, not running for the Senate. Done deal. Absolutely no way."

Tags: Arkansas, Mike Huckabee, Mike Pryor, presidential candidate, US Senate To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment