Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Info Post
Bill Smith, ARRA Editor: Angelina Jolie has caught the attention for many reasons including her "star power," her humanitarian efforts, her relationship with Brad Pitt, and obvious her love of having children. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt just welcomed fraternal twins, a girl and a boy to their four other children. Jolie has now caught the attention of those who support the 2nd Amendment and an individual's right to have a gun and to protect their family. A right denied to the residents of Washington D.C. by Democrat Congressional leadership in spite of the recent Supreme Court ruling In an early release of the August 2008 edition NRA America's First Freedom magazine, we learn the following:
[Jolie] ... told the London's Daily Mail that they keep a gun in their house for self-defense. "Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house , and we do have one. And yes, I'd be able to use it if I had to," Jolie said. "If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I’ve no problem shooting them." Jolie says action roles in movies like Mr.and Mrs Smith have taught her how to handle fire arms. "I bought the original real guns of the type we used in 'Tomb Raider' for security," she added.
Jolie also shared with the London press, “I can handle myself . . . . There’s a side to me that people know is humanitarian, and there’s a side to me that’s a mommy. But there’s also the side that likes to get down and dirty and run and jump around and fire guns.” Jolie, 32, has starred as a "heat-packing vixen" in several action movies - two “Tomb Raider” films, “Mr. & Mrs. Smith,”the upcoming futuristic thriller “Wanted” (above photo) and is said to be in negotiations with studios to play Catwoman in a new movie.
Tags: 2nd Amendment, Angelina Jolie, gun rights, NRA, protecting children To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment