Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 28, 2012

Info Post
Lt. Gov. Mark Darr
Mark Darr, Arkansas Lt. Governor: Today the Supreme Court made its ruling on the Constitutionality of Obamacare. As you know, I stood firm with you and was the only elected official in Arkansas to file suit against this over-reaching mandate pushed on us by the Federal Government.

Like you, I was disappointed with today’s decision. Now, more than ever, it is time for Conservatives in Arkansas to stand firm in our beliefs. Together we can repeal and replace this law and, in turn, work to establish the real healthcare reform our country needs.

I hope you will take a moment to view my statements in the following video. Please let me know your feelings on this important issue.


Tags: Arkansas, Lt. Gov., SCOTUS, Supreme Court, Obamacare, decision To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment