Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 8, 2010

Info Post
The Washington Post revealed that at an Ohio Right to Life fundraiser Friday night, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin once again defended the notes she wrote on her hand during last month's Tea Party Convention. She said she God did it too.  A supporter sent her the biblical passage Isaiah 49:16: "See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." "If what was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us," Palin said. "In that passage he says, I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you. And I'm like okay, I'm in good company."

Mediaite added a little perspective and then tried their own humor: It’d be an easy joke to say that Sarah Palin is comparing herself to God in this clip of the former governor of Alaska at Right to Life fundraiser on March 5th. But considering her audience, there’s really nothing that outlandish about drawing an analogy from the Bible to apply to your situation. . . . So before all the blogs jump on this as “SARAH PALIN CALLS HERSELF GOD,” let’s remember that old saying about “Let he without sin write the sensationalist headlines.”

Bill Smith, Editor:
The above explains the ""sensationalist headline" for this post. Reference previous post: Sarah Palin's Palm Pilot. Hey, I have also upgraded my Palm Pilot! While the liberal media may not love Sarah Palin, she is still making an impact with her intellect and humor. I can't help but think that if the good Lord were asked if he "really" wrote on his hands: he might wink and smile while saying "You Betcha."

Tags: palm pilot, Sarah Palin To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment