Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Info Post
Senator Fred Thompson today issued the following statement about his campaign for President:
Today I have withdrawn my candidacy for President of the United States. I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort. Jeri and I will always be grateful for the encouragement and friendship of so many wonderful people.
In the statement, Thompson did not say whether he would endorse any of his former rivals. Fred, you made a difference. We hate to see you leave the race!
Michigan Redneck posted the following video as an excellent response to the news of Fred's withdrawal:

Everly Brothers - Crying in the Rain

Tags: Election 2008, Everly Brothers, Fred Thompson To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment