Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 12, 2012

Info Post
David Siegel
National Federation Republican Assembly NFRA): David Siegel, CEO of Westgate Resorts, wrote his employees in an email:
"If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company. . . Rather than grow this company I will be forced to cut back. This means fewer jobs, less benefits and certainly less opportunity for everyone."

While Westgate has never been more profitable, the company has 5,000 fewer workers than in 2007. Siegel said that if Obama is re-elected and imposes Obamacare and higher taxes, he may just have to let more of his remaining 7,000 workers go. He said he might even shut down the company.

"I want my employees to be educated on what could happen to their future . . .

"The combination of Obamacare and taxes would be a disaster; I would probably just call it a day and that would be a disaster." . . .

Tags: the economy, high taxes, business costs, jobs, Obama administration, David Siegel, CEO, Westgate Resorts, notice to employees, potential layoffs, NFRA, National Federation Republican Assemblies To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment