Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 8, 2012

Info Post
Reflections From The Ozarks
From the heart of the The Ozarks, the following letter to the editor is by aka "Buck Angler." Buck is a mainstream, voting, middle class, God-fearing citizen concerned about America. This letter is from his reflections titled: Wrong Way Down On a One-Way-Street. Buck  will be sharing in the ARRA News Service more of his reflections via a series of open letters.

By Buck Angler: The last thing I want to say to you in 2014 and 2016: “You didn’t listen and you didn’t do your homework! Now, how are we going to undo this mess???” Many times when you fail a test there aren’t 2nd chances. My fear is that the wrong outcome in the 2012 election will be fatal for our nation with no reasonable way out - NO SECOND CHANCE!

What will follow will be a series about my concerns about President Obama, his performance, and situations and issues (contradictions) that personally stirred me to express my viewpoints. I hope that they matter to you, too! I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OUR COUNTRY HAS EVER FACED!!!

I love this country, cherish our Constitution, and appreciate dearly our founding fathers and those brave souls in the military that fought to keep our country the greatest in the world. I have a very personal strong feeling about our right to vote, but I don’t think that it should be exercised on the basis of “likeability” or without researching a politician’s personal history, political record, personal values, and voting record.

I’ve went to the polls in the past and unfortunately, not done the necessary homework before voting and  I then felt shame for my ignorance. This election is FAR TOO IMPORTANT to vote based on a candidate’s personality. I can’t convince you to think as I do, or to vote as I will, but I do hope that I cause you to RESEARCH, RELATE and THINK before you fill in the ballot!!!

Unfortunately, you are not going to get unbiased and comprehensive facts and news from the majority of the “LIBERAL” major media outlets. Look for voter guides, research the internet, and check out some conservative talk shows and publications. Look for those red flags — the stuff that leaves you feeling somewhat unsure, insecure, or unenlightened (what you hear doesn’t add up with what you perceive as reality). Then seek after the important facts that hopefully lead to a more realistic and reliable assessment of the candidates.
----------------
The above is part of a series of Open Letters presenting Buck Angler's reflections titled Wrong Way Down A One-Way-Street.

Tags: Letter to the editor, Buck Angler, Wrong Way, Barack Obama, Election 2012 To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment