Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 11, 2007

Info Post
KTHV Little Rock: . . . Former Governor Mike Huckabee’s success in the recent Republican debates has raised questions of his potential as a vice presidential running mate, but he’s not biting. “I think we're trying to figure out which of these guys I'll pick as my running mate,” he said. “I've gone from a candidate no one knew much about to a person their talking about for vice president. I think by January, they will be talking about me as the presidential candidate. That's where we're going.” Huckabee says he looks forward to discussing the issues he believes families are truly concerned about. Those include education, what he calls real health care and the tax structure. [Read More]

Tags: GOP, Mike Huckabee, presidential candidate, Republican To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment