Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 29, 2007

Info Post
Hat tip to Michigan Redneck for the lead to this Fox News blog story by Shushannah Walshe:
I’ve seen some serious New York City press gaggles, but nothing like what happened in the spin room after the debate when a reporter slugged Governor Huckabee’s aide trying to get an interview with the Presidential hopeful. Chaos ensued and CNN’s Dana Bash called security. You can overhear the reporter, identified as Joe Shea of The American Reporter online newspaper, denying the punch saying the aide fell to the ground. Security came and threw out the man who is definitely in need of some anger management training.

Afterwards Huckabee said, “I’m going to send Chuck after him.” Referring to Chuck Norris who has endorsed Huckabee for President, but wasn’t breaking up fights instead was talking to media in another part of the spin room unaware that he was actually needed to keep the press off the Governor. I asked the former Arkansas governor if he ever thought the press would be fighting to talk to him. He chuckled, “ I’m just glad they aren’t fighting to get to me so they can fight me. I’m not that good. Chuck’s the fighter. I’m the nice guy.” . . . [Read More plus Video]

Tags: CNN, debate, Election 2008, Fox News, GOP, Mike Huckabee, reporter To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the ARRA News Service. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment